True diversity in-camera receiver
- Compact receiver: At 98 mm x 60 mm x 18 mm, the infrared-controlled Envoy CXiR slots into the Sony SX, Philips LDK120, Ikegami and Panasonic cameras with an easy-to-change adaptor. If your camera doesn’t have a dedicated receiver slot, you can use the CXiR externally by employing the six-pin Lemo™ adaptor, with an appropriate custom designed bracket to mount the receiver.
And here’s another neat idea from Audio. Never again will you lose important news stories or vital takes because of unexpected signal loss. We’ve built in LED indicators so you can always see if you have a signal and power. There are 32 switchable UHF frequency channels, all settable from the SwitchiR remote control. So you’ll always have the best possible chance of choosing a channel free from local interference.
- Frequency range: 470MHz - 1000MHz
- Switching bandwidth: Up to 24MHz
- Number of switchable frequencies built in: Up to 32
- Sensitivity: 98dBm for 40dB SINAD
- LED indicators for: Low transmitter battery / No carrier / Diversity active receiver
- CXiR supply range: 7-18 volts DC, 150-55mA
- System frequency response: 50 Hz to 18 kHz ±1dB
- System THD: < 0.2% typical
- Signal to noise ratio: 96 to over 104dB
- Size: 98 (h) x 60 (w) x 18 (d) mm
- Weight: 150g
- Operating temperature range: -20° to +55°C
- Compliant to: ETS 300422 EN 300445 (CE)FCC