HX2040 Handheld Transmitter
- Perfectly distributed weight: The slim conical design and perfectly distributed weight of the HX2040 fits comfortably in the hand, while a unique gel-based suspension system minimises all handling noise.
- Schoeps™ Colette Condenser Capsules: The HX2040 utilises a high-quality Schoeps™ condensor capsule, interchangeable with 14 different capsules available from the Schoeps™ range.
- Up to 6 hours from 1x AA battery: The HX2040 delivers up to six hours continuous use from a single AA 1.5V battery (commonly available anywhere in the world) and up to twice that from a Lithium battery.
- Up to 24MHz switchable bandwidth: The microphone has 32 pre-programmed frequencies with up to 24MHz switching bandwidth.
- On-set control: Audio’s unique infrared remote control interface allows settings to be checked and changed via the SwitchiR or AudiR application for Palm PDAs.
- Value to shout about: The HX2040 is still very competitively priced for such a high quality, advanced specification transmitter, compared with other professional handheld transmitters.
- Frequency range: from 470 - 1000 MHz
- Number of frequencies: 32 pre-programmed
- Switching range: up to 24 MHz
- System frequency response: 50 Hz to 18 kHz ±1 dB (excluding capsule)
- Output power: 10 mW nominal
- System THD measured at 1 kHz in full overload: <0.2% typical gain-control range of 30 dB in 10 steps
- Indicators: Red LED for ON. LED turns off to indicate overload
- Battery Required: One 1.5 V AA alkaline cell (LR6 type)
- Battery Life: Typically >5 hours with an alkaline AA cell
- Other: Specially designed suspension minimises handling noise
- Capsules: AO2S bright omni, AC4 cardioid, AC4A cardioid for vocal use, among other capsules from the Schoeps™ Colette range
- Length: 260mm including windscreen
- Diameter: 44/36mm reducing to 22mm at base
- Weight: 185g
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +55°C
- Compliant to: EN 300 422 EN 300 445 (CE), FCC