MiniTX Micro Transmitter
The ultimate in remote controlled, concealable transmitters
- The spotlight is on: Small, robust and splash-proofed against sweat ingress when worn close to the body, the miniTX has been designed to meet the demands of modern studio and location sound recording. Measuring only 82mm high by 48mm wide and 16.5mm thin, it weighs a tiny 90 grams including batteries. Comfortable and easily hidden, even in tight costumes, it is as much a favourite of the actor and costume designer as the professional sound recordist.
- Stay in control: It’s not just the size and weight that makes this transmitter popular with actors and costumiers. The miniTX can be switched On/Off, frequencies checked and changed, and battery status monitored using the SwitchIR. It can also be switched On/Off through clothing with the Control-X, which removes the need to adjust costumes during filming.
- Up to 24MHz switchable bandwidth: The miniTX has up to 32 pre-programmed frequencies, with a switching bandwidth of up to 24MHz (the equivalent of 3 European or 4 U.S. TV channels).
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries: The miniTX can run for up to 5 hours on 2x AAA 1.5V batteries, or up to 10 hours with Lithium batteries.
- Frequency range: 470 - 1000MHz
- Number of frequencies: 32 pre-programmed
- Switching Range: Up to 24MHz
- Output power: 25mW typical
- RF output connector: SMA 50 Ohms
- Audio input connector: 4 pin Lemo™ (Other variant available: 3dB Lemo™)
- System frequency response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz ±1dB
- System THD measured at 1 kHz: ‹ 0.1% at working levels. ‹ 0.3% at gain position 9 with -6dB input in overload
- Gain control range: 30dB in 8 steps
- Maximum input level: 0dBV gain position 2
- Indicators: Red LED to indicate overload. Flashing orange LED to indicate standby mode. Static orange LED for low battery
- Battery required: 2 AAA (LR03) 1.5V-type alkaline
- Battery life: Typically 5 hours with alkaline-type batteries, longer with Lithium-type
- Other: The miniTX can be switched ON/OFF, frequencies changed and battery status checked remotely using the SwitchiR. It can also be switched ON/OFF through clothing via the Control-X.
- Size: 82 (h) x 48 (w) x 16.5 (d) mm
- Weight: 90g including batteries
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Compliant to: R&TTE (CE), FCC
miniTX 2040 (no mic): $1,669.00
miniTX 2040 w/ Voice Technologies VT500 Lavalier microphone: $1,960.00
miniTX 2040 w/ Voice Technologies VT401HS Lavalier microphone: $2,060.00
miniTX 2040 w/ Voice Technologies VT403 Lavalier microphone: $2,120.00