- Unique infrared interface: The new TX2040 transmitter features Audio’s unique infrared interface, which allows the transmitter to be controlled remotely. The sound professional can use the Control-X device to switch the transmitter On/Off, even when it is worn beneath clothing – great for film and drama. The device displays the frequency on which the TX2040 is operating, enabling the sound engineer to identify the particular transmitter, even when it can’t be seen. The remote control features can also be operated by the SwitchiR control system, or from a Palm PDA, using free downloadable Palm AudiR software.
- Compact design: The absence of mechanical switches on the TX2040 reduces wear, and ensures a greater degree of waterproofing for improved durability and reliability. The battery compartment is integrated into the transmitter case to prevent the battery coming adrift in use, and has been designed to accommodate larger 9V batteries. The TX2040 will often last for a full day without the need to replace its battery.
- 32 pre-programmed frequencies: The unit has 32 pre-programmed frequencies, with a switching bandwidth of up to 24MHz; the equivalent of three European TV channels or four U.S. channels. Despite its host of new features, the transmitter remains the same size as its predecessor, the TX2020; and is fully backward-compatible with earlier Audio Ltd. systems. As with all our products, RF and audio performance are excellent.
- Designed for comfort: The TX2040 is compact, sleek and stylish, with rounded edges to make it more comfortable for the actor to wear.
- Frequency range: from 470 - 1000MHz
- Number of frequencies: 32 pre-programmed
- Switching range: up to 24MHz
- System frequency response: 50 Hz to 18 kHz ±1dB
- Output power: 50mW nominal
- System THD measured at 1KHz:
‹ 0.1% at working levels.
‹ 0.3% at gain position 9 with 6dB input in overload
- Gain control range: 28dB in 8 steps plus 2 steps for 600 Ohms line input
- Maximum input level: +8dBm gain position 0, 600 Ohms
- Indicators: Red LED for ON. LED turns off to indicate overload
- Battery required: 9V (IEC 6LR61)-type Alkaline
- Battery life: Typically >6 hours on an alkaline 9V battery
- Size: 89 (h) x 60 (w) x 21 (d) mm
- Weight: 135g
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +55°C
- Compliant to: EN 300 422 EN 300 445 (CE), FCC
TX2040 (no mic): $1,429.00
TX2040 w/ Voice Technologies VT500 Lavalier microphone: $1,720.00
TX2040 w/ Voice Technologies VT506 Lavalier microphone: $1,720.00