- Your own professional sound recordist: The TXiR is a small, unobtrusive body-worn transmitter measuring just 89 mm x 60 mm x 21 mm, lightweight (just 115 g) and robust. The aluminum extruded case is hard-anodised and ano-printed with all the information you need out in the field.
- Take the guesswork out of frequency coordination: Equally spaced channels can lead to intermodulation problems, or ‘birdies’ in the sound. That’s why Audio’s Envoy TXiR transmitter comes fitted with up to 32 frequencies, custom-programmed in groups of frequencies to suit your needs, whatever your location.
- Infra-red control interface: The TXiR transmitter’s infra-red port allows the SwitchiR to view and control frequency, battery status, microphone gain, serial number information, switch the receiver on/off and more.
- Battery compartment: The battery compartment is designed to accommodate 6LR61-type 9V batteries via a self-adjusting contact plate.
- Frequency range: Up to 24MHz
- Frequency stability: Better than ETS 300-422
- Number of frequencies: 32 Pre-programmed
- Output power: 50mW nominal
- Gain control range: 28dB in 8 steps, plus 2 steps for 600 Ohm line input
- Maximum input level: +6dB gain setting 0, 600 Ohm
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz ±1dB
- THD: < 0.1% at working levels | < 0.3% at gain position 7 with -6dB input in overload
- Battery required: 9V (IEC 6LR61) Alkaline
- Battery life: Typically 5 hours
- Size: 89 (h) x 60 (w) x 21 (d) mm
- Weight: 135 grams
- Operating temperature range: -20° to +55° C
- Compliant to: ETS 300422 EN 300445 (CE) FCC